Inbound marketing for my dental clinic. Being competitive while remaining creative is a real challenge for many entrepreneurs in the dentistry industry. As this universe is extremely competitive, it’s not enough to just have the talent to stand out. With new technologies, marketing needs to take a new turn and adopt new ways of doing business with the Web strategy.
In this context, “ Inbound marketing ” seems to be a good way to stand out. “Inbound marketing” is a new marketing method that aims to attract the attention of potential patients by creating relevant and interesting content for them via social networks, blogs or newsletters. An example of content would be to explain the differences in prostheses, for example, with the price ranges and associated guarantees. This method differs from traditional marketing, which is about bombarding people with information that is not necessarily relevant to them via TV commercials, posters or pamphlets.
Inbound marketing for dentists can help you in 5 ways:
- You can build a relationship with your customers by using the information that will flow from your Web activities . By presenting interesting content (photos, videos, trends in dentistry, etc.), listening to their comments and ideas and openly discussing with them, you can use these exchanges to improve your product offering, your brand image and your customer service and increase your sales.
- Rather than promoting your services, let your patients do it for you! People interested in your services will share your videos, talk to their friends on Facebook, and like your page, etc. . In short you will build a list of fans who will be interested in what you do.
- Inbound marketing also allows you to build a solid reputation and authority in your specialization.
- Having a good web strategy will also allow you to be well referenced on search engines such as Google , which will increase the traffic on your website.
- Unlike traditional marketing, inbound marketing is cheap! Just take care of it.
How to use a web strategy for your dental clinic?